NTT DATA Spain, S.L.U. (“NTT DATA Spain”) and the relevant NTT DATA EMEAL Group Companies (jointly with NTT DATA Spain herein referred to as “NTT DATA”, “we”, “us” or “our”) recognizes the importance of personal information and ensures the protection and safeguarding users’ personal information as a fundamental principle of its business and its responsibility to society. Accordingly, NTT DATA has established the Personal Data Protection Notice (“Privacy Notice”) to inform you about collection use or transfer of your Personal Data in accordance therewith. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact us through information stated under this Privacy Notice.
1. Collection, Use, Provision, and Entrustment of Personal Data
For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, the following terms have the meanings as defined below.
- (a) ‘Personal Data’ means those data mentioned in this Privacy Notice.
- (b) ‘Processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, for the purpose established in this Privacy Notice.
- (c) ‘User’ means any person who is registering into the Website.
- (1) Personal data shall be collected only after informing the users of the purpose under a valid legal basis. The scope of use of the personal data collected is limited, and the data shall be handled appropriately within this scope.
- (2) NTT DATA will process your Personal Data in order to achieve the following purposes:
- NTT DATA will process Data subjects’ Personal Data collected from the registration form on this website in order to manage user’s requests and provide each individual with the whitepaper. The legal basis of the processing is to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (art. 6.1 b. GDPR)
- NTT DATA will process Data subjects’ Personal Data collected from the registration form on this website to provide Data subjects’ with electronic communications and materials related to their request that by reason of the subject matter may be of interest for them. The legitimate interest of NTT DATA is based on the user’s reasonable expectation to receive commercial communications regarding similar services to the ordered ones.
- NTT DATA may process Data subjects’ Personal Data collected from the registration form for the management of sending commercial communications or newsletters through any channel, including electronic media (e-mail and web notifications) about news, courses, activities, first or third-party events, products, services, offers and promotions related to the activities developed by NTT DATA. This activity is subject to your valid and express consent regarding each of the purposes expressed (article 6.1 a. GDPR).
In case of processing your Personal Data for purposes other than the above, NTT DATA will notify you in advance of such new purposes of use and other matters as required by applicable law.
- Personal Data that we require in filling the form (name, surname, business E-mail, company and country) is necessary in order for NTT DATA to manage your request of services and provide you communications and materials related to it, and there may be cases where you are unable to access them if you have not provided such data.
NTT DATA will provide your Personal Data to third parties such as the subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as to our technology providers and partners of NTT DATA, to implement the purposes of use specified above. NTT DATA and each of the NTT DATA Operating Companies will act as joint controllers with regards to the processing of your Personal Data but NTT DATA Spain will act as your point of contact also for the exercise of your rights as specified below.
In case of transferring data to a third party located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), NTT DATA will ensure that adequate measures are implemented for such transfers. Thus, for transfers from the EEA to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, we have put in place appropriate and suitable safeguards to protect your Personal Data and that transfer of your personal data is in compliance with the requirements and the obligations provided by applicable data protection laws, such as standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
- (4) NTT DATA may entrust users’ personal data with authorized third parties. In all such cases, NTT DATA shall select the recipient with great care from among those parties that have established a sufficient level of protection of the personal information, and make necessary supervision or otherwise ensure, through a contract, etc. stipulating the level of protection to be observed, that the recipient manages the information properly.
2. Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance of Use, etc. of Personal Data
You may request from us access to, rectification or erasure of, restriction of processing of personal data. You may also exercise your right to data portability. You may object to the data protection authorities with jurisdiction over NTT DATA or the location of your domicile with regard to the processing of your Personal Data. Also, you may opt out from receiving commercial communications for products and services similar to the ordered ones. You may also revoke your consent in case you have granted it for the purpose of receiving commercial communications for other services and products or other activities provided by NTT DATA.
Please contact: email@example.com
3. Implementation of Security Measures
NTT DATA, as well as any contractor or subcontractor that supports personal data processing, implements safeguard measures and diligently works toward preventing unauthorized access to personal information, and the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of such information. Specific rules governing the appropriate handling and use of personal information are in place, and staff are assigned to take responsibility therefore.
4. Retention Period
NTT DATA will retain your Personal Information as long as these are necessary to process your request and for receiving commercial communications for product and services similar to those ordered, unless you opt out it, in which case will promptly delete the same. In addition in case you revoke your consent for the purpose of receiving commercial communications for other services and products or other activities provided by NTT DATA we will promptly delete the same data.
5. Continuous improvements to this Personal Data Protection Notice and In-house Rules and Regulations
NTT DATA makes continuous improvements to this Privacy Notice and in-house rules and regulations to ensure that the protection of Personal Data as determined by socially accepted norms is conducted effectively.
6. Inquiries as to Personal Data
In the event of any questions or concerns regarding the Privacy Notice or the processing of Personal Data by NTT DATA, or any requests, etc., concerning the access to, rectification or erasure of, restriction of processing of Personal Data, and the data portability, please contact us.
Camino Fuente de la Mora 1, 28050, Madrid,
NTT DATA Spain, S.L.U.
7. Data Protection Officer
NTT DATA has appointed the data protection officers for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns about the NTT DATA’s personal data policies or practices. The contact information are as follows:
NTT DATA Spain will make every effort to respond to inquiries promptly within a reasonable scope.
This privacy notice is valid as of September 2022 and may be subject to changes which will be promptly communicated to you.